DIY Body Wash aka Shower Gel
Reference to Vera's blog here.
You only need :
1. One bar soap of any flavour. I used Protect coz that's the only soap I have in stock.
2. Hot water. Depends how thick you want the liquid to be. Normal is 10-16 cups of hot water. I followed Vera's which is 8 cups.
1. Grate the bar soap
2. Pour the hot water into the grated soup and whisk thoroughly to dissolve everything.
3. Let it stand for 10 to 24 hours. Mine was 24 hours!
4. Then whisk again the soap mixture in order to ensure the liquid is properly dissolves. If it's too think, add favorable cups of water.
Mine = 1 bar Protect soap + 8 cups of hot water = wait for 24 hours + whisk
= DONE = 2 liter ++ of body shower
I think the liquid thickness is ok however it didn't really foamy!
Perhaps I should lessen the hot water. Hmmm..
Anyway, DIY-ing body shower save a lot!!
Must try with other brand of soap.. hihihihi..