Jerebu sana jerebu sini owhhh… NO outdoor activity please..
So, I baked Butter Cheesecake yesterday! Mcm selalu.. inspired by Stella juga! *wink*
It was my bro buffday yesterday, but since he's not a cake lover, Butter Cheesecake will do la..
Recipe for my record.. hihihihi..
125g cream cheese
200g castor sugar
4 eggs – I didn’t separate the white & yolks
1 ½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven at 170’c.
2. Beat butter and cream cheese until creamy
3. Add in castor sugar and beat again.
4. Add in eggs, one at a time and beat until creamy
5. Fold in flour, vanilla essence, baking powder and salt and mix well
6. Pour batter into baking pan and bake at 170’c for about an hour or until cooked.
Glad the cake turns out well even tho' agak hangus sikit but it still tastes good! Itu hubby yg cakap... *wink*
Till then... jgn lupa pakai mask kalau kluar rmh!